Caring for your windows and doors
Posted : 2010-06-23
Caring for your Lindsay Windows and Doors is simple:
- Clean frames with a mixture of mild dish soap and water
- Check to make sure that drainage "weep" holes are clear of dirt and obstacles
- Abrasive or caustic cleaners are not recommended because they can cause permanent damage to teh vinyl finish
- Chemicals can cause discoloration of the vinyl. Avoid all fuels, solvents, bleaches, and corrosive chemicals.
- To avoid scratches in the glass, never use a putty knife or metal abrasive pad to clean the glass.